Have you ever wondered if maybe your iPad might be the best device for playing online poker? Well, if you don’t like being stuck at the computer desk then it might just be the perfect device to visit your preferred iPad poker sites and play all your winning hands this way!
Because unlike your desktop computer, you can take your iPad with you wherever you go. And unlike your smartphone, iPad has a crystal-clear large screen!
If, on top of that, you choose one of the top iPad poker apps, you’re going to have the time of your life playing poker. But what are the things that make an iPad poker app good? In order to be good enough for you, the app has to fulfil all of the following conditions:
- It needs to run smoothly on your iPad, without any disruptions
- It needs to have a legit license, as well as SSL encryption to protect your private data and funds
- It needs to have a variety of poker rooms and tournaments for you to choose from
Only such an app will take your poker-playing experience to a whole different level. Don’t trust us? Then you need to see it yourself by trying out some of the apps listed below!
Advantages of Playing Poker on iPad
Honestly, if you have an iPad, just go ahead and install a poker app. If you’re still having second thoughts, you just need to read on to find out all the benefits that you’re potentially missing out on, and by the time you’re done reading, we’re certain you’ll pick up your iPad and start playing poker on it.
Playing Poker on the Go
Instead of being stuck in front of your computer all the time, wouldn’t you rather play poker from where you want? That’s exactly what you can do with your iPad! As long as it’s connected to wifi or you have cellular data for it, you can literally play poker anywhere in and outside of your home!
Perfectly Optimized Poker Apps for iPad
While android poker apps are made to be suitable for hundreds of different smartphone models, iOS poker apps are designed only for iPhones and iPads. This means that the app you install on your iPad are usually far better optimized for your specific device than android apps, making use of its strength and cover up for its weaknesses.
One of the biggest weaknesses of all mobile devices made by Apple is their battery life. And that’s exactly why most iOS poker apps are made to be battery-friendly. In layman’s terms, this means that playing poker on your iPad won’t drain out the battery too quickly.
If you’re a fish, that is, a poker player without too much experience, your iPad poker app will provide you with all the assistance you need to actually win something. These apps usually come with probability calculators and similar tools meant to make the game easier for the newbies.
Claim Special iPad Poker Sites Bonuses
It takes a lot of time, effort, as well as a lot of money to develop iOS poker apps. That’s why every online poker site that does it wants the app to be used by as many players as possible. And in order to make the app even more attractive to players, many of those poker sites decided to give away some exclusive iPad poker bonuses.
Signing up at a poker site usually brings some kind of a welcome bonus along the way. But, if you’re going to do it from your iPad, you might be in for some additional treats. You might get some bonus funds, free of any condition apart from the one that you need to wager them by playing poker on your iPad.
Step-by-Step Guide to iPad Poker Sites
- Step 1 – The first thing to do is go to the website of the poker room via your iPad. The mobile version of the website will appear, which will enable you to play poker in the browser without a need to download any additional software. If you prefer, you can normally download a dedicated app which could potentially have more games or play a little more flawlessly. However, both instant play and download app will work just as well regardless.
- Step 2 – Some poker sites won’t let you download the app unless you register an account. Others will let you sign up through the installed app. Whatever their policy might be, it doesn’t matter much. What matters is that you create an account and upload some funds on it, if you wish to play poker for real money. Another reason why funding your poker account is a good idea is that it might be the condition needed to get a bonus.
- Step 3 – Now that you have an account and that a poker app is installed on your iPad, it’s time to log in and start playing. Once you’re logged in, just go to the poker room of your choice and find a table with the stakes that suit you. If you’re a beginner, we suggest going slow, starting with tables with stakes measured in cents. If, on the other hand, you’re an experienced high-roller, you already know what’s best for you!
All the Poker Games You Need on iPad
Thanks to the fact that the screen of the iPad is larger than the screen of most smartphones, you will have no problems playing poker at different tables at the same time. You will also be able to play poker variants with more cards without any discomfort.
Speaking of poker variants, your iPad will provide you a fantastic experience no matter which kind you choose. The bad news is that not all iOS poker rooms have all variants in their offers. Actually, most of them focus only on the most popular ones, including Texas hold’em, Omaha, 5-card stud, etc.
Of course, the fact that these poker variants are the most popular ones doesn’t mean there aren’t any others out there. You just need to look a little bit deeper in order to find a poker app that has tables at which your favorite variant is played. Luckily for you, you’re at the right place. With our help, you can find such apps easily. All you have to do is browse through our website to find the best iPad poker site for you.