Just as you thought your iPhone couldn’t be more useful than it already is, well, we’re here to tell you that it can also give you an out-of-this-world experience at playing mobile poker!
Even the most basic iPhone SE with its 4-inch screen will still provide you with a fantastic poker experience. All you need is a good mobile poker site or app for your iPhone, and we’re here to help with just that!
We’ve already picked out some of the best poker apps for iPhones. Each of these apps will provide you with things like:
- Exclusive iPhone Poker Bonuses
- Smooth gameplay on Wi-Fi or cellular networks (3G, 4G, LTE)
- Hassle-free deposit/withdrawal options
- A huge offer of different poker games, tables, and tournaments
All of the poker websites we’ve reviewed so far have top-quality mobile poker apps for iPhones, but if you want the best of the best, then you need to take a look at the table below.
Why Play Poker on Your Apple iPhone?
Although it’s true that most players prefer playing online poker on their computers, it’s a fact that the number of mobile players is growing all the time. If you own an iPhone, here are some reasons why you should give mobile poker a try:
Because iOS is an operating system used only on Apple devices (namely iPhones and iPads), poker sites need to develop their iOS apps keeping in mind the hardware requirements of these devices. What this means is that those apps are perfectly optimized for your device and will perform as flawlessly as you’d expect.
That’s not the case with Android poker apps, which can be installed on literally any Android smartphone, regardless of who its manufacturer might be – Samsung, LG, Motorola, etc.
Reliable Internet Connection
All of the iPhone versions released in the last couple of years support 4G internet technology, which ensures a fast and reliable connection. It’s as good as Wi-Fi, minus the fact that wireless internet is almost always free, while you’ll need to pay attention to your data usage if you don’t want to rack up a surprising mobile bill.
Easy to Play
Most iPhone models have displays that are about five inches long, with the largest model being iPhone XS Max with a display of 6.46 inches. Considering that the display of the largest iPhone is several times smaller than the display of an average laptop, it’s obvious that the poker apps designed for these devices need to be adjusted to fit smaller screens.
The result is that the apps are made to be simple and easy to use, without any overly-complicated tools and options. Instead, everything is done in order to maximize the user experience.
In fact, you might even concentrate better and win more without the distractions of the unnecessary bells and whistles.
Bonuses & Promotions for iPhone Poker Players
It takes time to develop poker apps for iOS devices. It also takes a lot of effort and a lot of money to do it properly. That’s why once it’s finished, the poker website wants its app to be used by as many players as possible. Otherwise, all their work would go to waste.
In order to make the players want to switch to the new app, they need to give them a reason to do it. For some players, the fact that they’ll get to play poker on their iPhone without any issues is just not big enough of an incentive.
That’s why many poker rooms decide to promote their iOS apps by giving away amazing bonuses to iPhone poker players. What kind of bonus it’s going to be depends entirely on the poker website. The same goes for the bonus amount, as well as the requirements needed for the bonus funds to be turned into real cash.
Having said that, we can assure you that the bonuses coupled with the fact you can play from anywhere and anytime is certainly worth your while.
How to Play Online Poker on Your iPhone?
- Step 1 – Find your ideal poker room. By ‘ideal’, we mean one with a legit license, a good selection of games, fast-processing banking methods, and so on. On top of everything, your perfect poker room also needs to have its own iOS app. Sure, you can play online poker via Safari browser (or any other browser on your iPhone), but if you want to take the user experience to a whole new level, we say download the poker app!
- Step 2 – Once you’ve found an awesome poker site that has its own iOS app, it’s time to install it on your device. It’s easy really, just go to the mobile version of website using your iPhone (it’s best to go straight to the website because the app might not be available in App Store). As soon as you open the website, you’ll probably be offered to download the app straight away. If not, you can browse through the website in order to find the app. Tap ‘install’ and let the iPhone do its charm.
- Step 3 – Register your account. Now that you have a poker app on your iPhone, you might be able to play poker for free without signing up. But, if you want to play poker for real money, you will have to register an account, as well as upload some money there. In a big majority of cases, deposits are processed immediately, so you won’t have to wait longer than a few seconds to start playing real-money poker.
- Step 4 – Once you’ve registered and funded your account, you can start playing poker. The best thing is that you will probably get some kind of a bonus as a newcomer, so you can use those funds to polish your skills and get yourself introduced to the app.
Which Poker Games Can You Play on iPhone?
Poker isn’t a single game; it’s a family of several dozen similar card games. Still, when people say ‘poker’ they usually refer to the variant called Texas hold’em. This is, by far, the most popular poker variant, not only in online poker rooms but in real life as well.
No matter which iPhone poker site you choose, the chances are that you will have a number of Texas hold’em tables at your disposal, with stakes ranging from a few cents to several hundred (or even thousands!) of dollars.
Apart from Texas hold’em, many poker rooms have other variants of the game in their offer as well. Some of the ones you’re likely to come upon include Omaha hold’em, seven-card stud, five-card stud, etc.